"I" The Light Beyond Dark Places

ISBN 978-1-4363-1131-1
Inspirational poetry, Xlibris.com,Barnes and Noble.com,Amazon.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Dance

I'm in love, so I dance. Graceful is the dance.
Footsteps ordered for his glory surrounds me.
I raise my hands,
Lift my voice,
For the Spirit of the Lord, I dance.

I reach for the sky for my reward reigns high.
Wraped in faith, for He does not lie.
His promise of riches restores fleeing faith.
A rugged cross brought me to this place.

His voice sounded the death of sin.
In the voices of many, He lives.
The songs of David bring glory to His name.
I fall to my knees for in me, He lives.

Holding on, Nothing greater nothing wiser.
I'm reaching for the Lord my savior.
For His glory restores me.
I'm covered so I dance.

3 comments:

  1. really beautiful stuff. I love the graceful trust in your God.

    Keep writing my friend - let it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graceful! It's like a song I hear when I write about the goodness of God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snuffy, your poem states "I reach for the sky for my reward reigns high." I want you to keep reaching because your reward is near.

    Lady DB

    ReplyDelete